Tuesday 26 April 2011

Walk to Work (1)

I thought I would take advantage of the lovely late spring weather, before it  turns into boil-in-the-bag steamy Shanghai summer, and start walking to work. An excuse to avoid the daily white knuckle taxi ride,(when there is  at least 4 near misses and potentially a few less chinese pedestrians on the road) enjoy the spring blossom (and the pollution) and grab a brief respite to see what interesting sights I might see in the 40 minute window before the daily grind begins!

Monday

One Park Avenue Apartments-the ladies are out for their Tai Chi/dance/keep fit  under the cherry blossoms-in new matching spring outfits

The parasol trees in leaf now on Beijing Lu

Maybe I should have cycled..

A new model for Beg Bikes??
                                                             http://www.begbicycles.com/

Hanging the washing out


Now breakfast!

A quick snack in the park


how do you like your eggs?
One dumpling or 2?
or 3 or 4?

Easter Bunnies!
hopefully bunnies are not just for easter....

Walked of my toast and marmite so a few bananas and sugar cane to keep me going...



not bad for 40minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment